Along with AGV and Off-Highway, Jaltest have recently released the 20.2 update to their ever popular CV diagnostic software.
As always, the latest update has plenty of new innovations, improvements, and additional model coverage to get excited about. So, what are you waiting for? It's time to upgrade your software today!
Some of the biggest innovations and improvements include those listed below:
- Obtain VIN automatically
- Define triggers in measurements
- Measurement graph display tools
- Improvements in the data recorder
- System Display in functions
- Improvements in vehicle maintenance data
- Report sending to an email address
The 20.2 Jaltest AGV software update includes additional manufacturers and models including the following:
- Ashok Leyland - 19XX, 28XX, 46XX and 55XX models
- Hyundai - H-350 with D4CB engine
- IVECO - ACCO Euro 5.
- Mahindra - Bolero, Bolero CNG, Maxximo
- MAN - 12C Lion’s City 12 m and 18C Lion’s City 18 m buses manufactured from 2016 with D1556 LOH engine
- And more!
Please contact the Eclipse team today to learn more these agriculture diagnostic improvements or, alternatively, click here.