The Jaltest 17.3 software update, once again, offers more improvements and innovations which show that it is the benchmark multibrand diagnostic tool for commercial, agricultural and OHW (Off High-Way) vehicles.
- Vehicle search by VIN. Access to models through VIN number or directly through plate number from client portfolio.
- Parameter files backup copy to network.
- Possibility for the customer to create specific troubleshootings.
- Report management improvements, possibility for adding comments at any time during the diagnostic session.
- And much more…
Some of the most important innovations of this new version are listed below. With these functionalities, amongst others, Jaltest has a very wide coverage to meet the needs of workshop.
Use “Jaltest Report” to access to additional information about the specific coverage for each brand.
- DAF: Function extension of Paccar PCI and PMCI-2 systems. Modification of speed limit in ECS-DC5 systems.
- IVECO: New AEBS ARS327 radar control system, which includes technical information.
- MAN: Improvement and adaptation of ECAS CAN 2 system functions for articulated buses.
- MERCEDES: SCR-Related memory reset and torque limitation disabling in Bluetecsystems.
- SCANIA: Calibration of distance sensor in DIS 2 system for the adaptive cruise control function.
- RENAULT: Engine cooling fan clutch test, vehicles with V3 technologies.
- VOLVO: Suspension calibration for 4x2 and 6x2 vehicles, V4 technologies.
- TRAILER: Printing of reports of end-of-line test (EOLT) in EBS Trailer systems.
- LCV: Both newHI-Matic transmission in Iveco Daily and other new systems for brands of PSA, VW, groups development should be highlighted… New regenerations of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).
- AGV: Spool valve calibration and parameter setting on brands like Fendt or Massey Ferguson, where new 700 Series models have been created.
- OHW: Engine management systems development on JCB brand.
- And much more…
In addition, more technical releases, wiring diagrams, fuses and relays box diagrams, troubleshootings by symptoms and error codes, System Display, etc… are included. And in the vehicle technical data section, there is information about the identification plate of engine types and more data and important information such as the process for changing AdBlue/DEF module filters on some brands have been added.
Please contact one of our friendly experts today on 03454 666 699 to learn more.