It's that time again, which means that the new software update has been released for Jaltest AGV 18.2.
As usual, this update includes a vast number of improvements and new innovations, making the software even more superior than ever before and ensuring that it remains as the benchmark in multibrand diagnosis for Agricultural Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Forage Harvesters, Telescopic Handlers, and much more.
A brief summary of the updates included in the Jaltest AGV 18.2 software update is listed below:
- New SAE STANDARD J1939 function
- New calibrations in Claas harvesters
- New specific harvesting systems in Claas harvesters
- New maintenance (Start-ups counter restart) available in EDC 17 CV41 engines
- New manual diagnosis: Display System Scan (SDF) Group
- New diesel particulate filter regeneration with ash level in service mode, available in John Deere Engines Level 21, 23 and 34
- New maintenance system, available in Massey Ferguson X700 Series
- New parameters in Perkins Engines 854E
Please contact Eclipse today on 03454 66 66 99 or download the PDF below to receive further details on this exciting Jaltest update.