The new software version Jaltest AGV 18.1 once again offers more improvements and innovations that consolidate this tool as a benchmark in multibrand diagnosis for Agricultural Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Forage Harvesters, Telescopic Handlers, and much more...
Some of these improvements are highlighted below:
-Improvement in the management of Jaltest Feedback. In this version, it is possible to save them and send them later.
-Improvement in the model classification in some brands, including new search filters.
-Access to specific relevant technical data from a maintenance service.
-New vehicle communications test.
Below is a summary of the Jaltest AGV 18.1 version update, which includes, among others, the following innovations:
- New Calibrations in Claas tractors
- New Specific combine systems in Claas harvesters
- New Models: Deutz-Fahr Interim and Final Tier IV
- New Maintenance Systems in Fendt and Massey Ferguson
- New Spool Valve configuration available in John Deere R Series
- New Models: Massey Ferguson X700 Final Tier IV
- New models: Ursus Interim and Final Tier IV
- New calibrations in Valtra, CVT transmissions and PowerShift