Hot on the heels of V24 Texa unveil another feature packed IDC4 Truck software release – available to download for TexPack subscribers.
Eclipse have picked out some notable updates and improvements below from the vast vehicle coverage. For the full application list head over to our downloads area.
- Mercedes Actros MPII and MPIII, development of complete diagnosis for 11 new comfort and driving assistance systems
- MAN TGX-TGL-TGM, development of diagnosis for the new 2011 platform powertrain systems
- Scania SCR system, new tests with supporting graphs implemented
- Nissan Cabstar F24, comfort systems developed and error reading updated for all systems
- Volvo Truck, parameter reading, statuses and activations modified for the powertrain and light management systems. Air dryer module reprogramming.
- Daf, present systems scanning and total error reading developed for the Euro4/5 platforms
- Foden – full coverage on all models in the range
- Wabco TEBS E, all adjustments, including special adjustments, developed and new EBS E2 versions updated
- Knorr TEBS G2, Configuration transfer implemented
Light Commercial Vehicles (Vans)
- Mercedes Vito 639 diagnosis for the whole 2011 platform
- Volkswagen Transporter T5 2011 main systems developed
- Renault Kangoo2 diagnosis for the whole platform
- Iveco Daily 2011, engine test for the EDC17 system developed
- Optaire Solo fully partially covered.
1. Diesel Injection (MAN, Mercedes, Cummins)2. Engine Vehicle Adjustment
- Wrightbus fully covered