Bumper Truck release sees a raft of improvements, updates and new functionality for Truck, Trailer, Bus, Coach and LCV.
New brand and models added
- New Mercedes Benz Actros MP IV added in the database for 2012.
- Mercedes Benz Vario from 1996-2006.
- Renault Mascot added with engine functionality and service parameter reading.
- Dennis Eagle has been added with models from 2005-2012.
- Irisbus is added to the database.
New systems and new adaptor cables
Haldex trailers are updated with three new systems
- Modular 1
- Modular 2
To connect to these systems a new 4+4 pin Haldex ABS cable is now available to buy.
DAF, Cummins engines
Euro3 engines have been updated with cylinder shut-off functionality.
Euro4 engines have been added in the database, with the same functionality depth as for the Euro3 engines.
Extended functions for “End of line test” of trailer systems
The “End of line test” result can now be printed – valid for Knorr tebs G2 and Haldex EB+.
Volvo and Renault have been updated to year model 2012. Injector coding is added as a new function for the new 11-litre engine for FM and FH, and also for Renault Magnum DXI and Premium DXI. Another requested function is key programming which is now available for Volvo trucks.
The software has been optimised to make installation quicker.