Our leading multi-brand diagnostics software is suitable for all DAF trucks, providing a powerful tool that shows numerous systems on the vehicle, as well as fault descriptions.
The Jaltest truck diagnostic software also receives regular updates throughout each year, making it even more user-friendly and adding additional functionality.
For example, the 17.3 update saw the following DAF diagnostic improvements being included:
- Variants control of new references, VIC-2, VIC-3, SWS (Steering Wheel Switches), DTCO, Maintenance, EBS 3, and much more…
Euro 6, XF and CF models
- Immobilizer, key programming.
- PCI (Paccar Common-rail Injection), new functions controlled by reference.
- ECS-DC6 (Engine Control System – DAF/Cummins), configuration of the max. vehicle speed with Cruise Control, the engine idle speed and the idle shutdown timer.
- ECS-DC5 (Engine Control System – DAF/Cummins), configuration of the max. vehicle speed with Cruise Control and the vehicle speed limit.
Jaltest diagnostics covers a multitude of manufacturers including: Iveco, Mitsubishi Fuso, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Alexander Dennis, Irisbus and many more.
If you would like to speak to our team regarding this powerful DAF diagnostics tool, please contact Eclipse Automotive today.